Bo Sanchez presents the CEBU INTERNET MARKETING WORKSHOP (Hands-on training on how to Make Money Online)
For more details of the workshop, CLICK HERE!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, September 8, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Ever tried rafting in the white islands of Camiguin using an "inflatable raft"?? I bet you haven't!
Well,, I've tried it with my dad, my cousin and uncle. We were all that adventurous type so we went off away from the white island beach with our inflatable raft. And guess what?? We have traveled too far from the island that when we decided to go back to the island... We just can't get back no matter how hard we paddle!!! waaa! The wind was just so damn strong for us to get back to the island!! I know each of us are starting to get terrified from the situation but just not let our emotions show (you know.. we are all that adventurous type "daw" hehe!). What we did? Just paddle and paddle and.... paddle.. and waiting for a pump boat to pass by.. (haha! LOSERS! hehe!). But not a single one passed by.. so we just continued paddling until sometime,, we reached the area were are feet can already touch the seabed. Hooray for US! I thought we will be the next "CAST AWAY" movie! hehe! But that experience was just so awesome! I'd like to try that again but next time, I'll bring my friends and see how they'll react! hehehe!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
You do not have to be tagged to play along. This game is simple and so here are the rules.
1. Copy from "START COPY HERE" to "STOP COPY HERE".
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post the "Techno Christmas 2008" at each site you add.
3. You have a choice to tag or not to tag, however, the more tags you create the longer the list will grow.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving a comment HERE, so I can add you to the master list.
5. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often as you can. This will allow the new comers to achieve equal benefit as the late comers do.
6. Watch your Authority Rise
7. You may want to grab the Techno Christmas Badge
Please follow the rules. Blogs in the list will be subject to removal if their lists are not updated. I will check all of the blogs once a week.
Techno Christmas 2008 Masterlist:
1. Aeirin Collections 2. Biz-N-Honey 3. Life In Pictures 4. Pinay Mommy Online 5. Blessings and Beyond 6. Mommy Earns Money 7. OnlineBiz and Resources 8. Lourdes' Mia 9. Digital Life Scraps 10. Pexlinks Triple Love 11. Pinay Mommies Community 12. Deranged Insanity 13. Traipsey Turvey 14. PierrEzarh 15. Dancing in Midlife Tune 16. Life is What we Make it 17. Picture Clusters 18. My Wanderings 19. Maiylah’s Snippets 20. Moments of Colours 21. MBA On Line 22. Mom of 2 Dancers 23. Wonderful Things In Life 24. The Fountain Of Happiness 25. A message From My Heart 26. My Life's Adventure 27. Photographic Memories 28. Love Is... 29. The Joy Of Life Forever 29.In My Dreams 30. I love nice 31. My Resting Place 32.You In My Heart 33. Life's All About 34 Design By Pieces 35. Gala Tayo! 36. Buhay Pinoy~Making Money 37. Hesitant Wife's Blog 38. PTC100 39. My Little Home 41. All Because Two People Fell in LOVE 42. Come, Let's Talk 43. Three P's in a Pod 44. 3P's In a Pod 45. Ivory Task 46. I Play Mom 47. Site Hopper 48. Health Zap 49. My Life's Journey in Italy 50. Sharing my Thoughts 51. Brown Pinay 52.Webby Contest 53. Life’s Sweets and Spices 54. Little Zoie’s Steps 55. La Bubbly Chica 56. A Stellar Life 57. Best Pinay Mom 58. Happy Healthy Families 59. My Blogging Experience 60. TIKLATON 61. Straight from the Heart 62. Welcome To My World 63. Pheandy's Blog 64. Musiqcentral 65. Day to Day Miracles 66. Lalaine's World 67. DEBORAH KATY´S BLOG 68. Psycha 69. Survivor Mom 70. when Mom talks...no more problem 71. Iris likes... 72. The Ultra Life of Student Nurses 73. Rock Bands Today 74. Inspired Living Quotes 75. My Adventure Times 76. Young Adult Millionaires 76. My Choice Our Music 78. Janmck's Blog Haven 79. Etc-Atbp 80. iCreate+iDeas 81. My Healthy Living Journal 82. Busy Mom Cooks 83. Christian Weekends 84. Bogie's Wonderland 85. Life and Me 86. MommaWannabe 87. Xploring Asia 88. Heap Up 89. iCreate+iDeas 90. My Healthy Living Journal 91. Busy Mom Cooks 92. Christian Weekends 93. Bogie’s Wonderland 94. iCreate+iDeas 95. Contests and Memes 96. Vsk8shop 97. Just the tip of the Iceberg 98. Honeysweet Learning Center 99. VDAY Cagayan de Oro City 100. My Life, My Family 101. Charmdestiny 102. your blog next.....
Techno Christmas 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
WAAA! wakeboarding.. i've been longing to try his "sport" or whatever you call it. It's just so damn cool! I hope when I get back to Boracay, I can try wakeboarding! Can't Wait! ^_^ for those of you who want to try wakeboarding.. Try the Camarines sur, one of the best wakeboard destinations! -janmck
Sports Unlimited got a wakeboard awakening in Camarines Sur. Our team did not realize how popular this water sport has become, not just in the Philippines but also all over the world. Camarines Sur is now officially in the global map as one of the best wakeboard destinations in Asia.
Sports Unlimited could not wait to experience wakeboarding in what is considered now as the biggest wakeboarding cable park in Asia. If you are a regular Sports Unlimited viewer, you would know that we are no strangers to the sport. We heard how great the place is that's why we traveled all the way to Naga with high expectations.
We were told that the Camsur Watersports Complex is six acres. Upon arriving at Naga, we were totally surprised when we were told that the cable park was merely 10 minutes away from the airport. The travel was so convenient.
The minute we arrived at the cable park, Camarines Sur Governor Lray Villafuerte welcomed us with so much excitement. We were just as enticed to meet him and see his latest contribution to the development of sports tourism in his province.
He made sure we knew that the complex was nowhere near finished. He said the complex will have a full service country club, comfortable airconditioned cabins within walking distance to the cable park, a bar serving delicious drinks and cool sounds to set the extreme water sports mood. This will make wakeboarders stay in the complex and enjoy what they came to do—to wakeboard to their heart's content.
We were very impressed by the state of the art German-made cable ski system inside the park.
My partner Marc, an avid wakeboarder, wakeboards any chance he gets. He just couldn’t wait to experience what it feels like to do it in a world-class facility. He surely looked like a spoiled wakeboarding brat. He could not contain his excitement..... Read More At http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
seclusion? Such paradox seems possible with beautiful Crystal Cove Island. This
two hectare Island just sits at the threshold of the Boracay coast, the Philippines world
famous destination catering to an assembly of international tropical thrill seekers.
With such convenient location, you can visit the exquisite paradise island everyday
and go join the world class fun and parties the resort is popular for. But at the same
time, after every end of the day, you can leave all the lights and glamour and sail away
home to little crystal cove island to your own much favored solitude. This island is
found upon solid rock, a gallery of haunting niches and sea caves bordered by crystal-
green waters. The sight of this pristine sea immediately calls to your innate thirst for
things tropical, and as soon as you get there, the right thing to do is plunge right away
and bask with abandon! Everything! In this island seems to work to satisfy your need
More apparently, the island is covered with dense trees and bushes which
hide its interior part. The gnarled leaning, low-standing trees, and outlandish looking
bushes compliment the whole rugged setting as well. And though the island
generally appears to be of pure rock, it actually conceals the tiniest secluded cove of
the finest, same Boracay-white sands, hidden on one side like a well-kept secret, this
cove is the island’s most exclusive love seat. Just a boat-ride away from the main
land of Boracay. Crystal Cove Island brings you right at the door of an international
tourist destination but leads you to your own way of living your tropical dream.